Please note that this Policy is limited to information collected or received by Leap Leaf through your use of the Service. Leap Leaf is not responsible for the actions of third party people or companies, the content of their sites, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer..
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. Such information or personal data throughout this policy is referred to as “Personal Information” or “data”. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Leap Leaf Interactive is an independent mobile game developer company based in Taipei.
Our priority is to make sure that we have excellent visuals, story, game play and music that our audiences can enjoy.
It is our goal to have players be fully immersed in our game and have an awesome experience.
Personal Information Collection and Use
Leap Leaf collects information about you, as described below. Leap Leaf’s primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use.
We may collect and use the following data about you:
- Information that you provide us with when you fill in forms when using our Services, or when you create an account with us;
- Details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access;
- If you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Your interactions with us on our social media channels;
- Details of your use of our Services on our community forum.
- Information we collect via cookies.
Leap Leaf’s Sites
While you are browsing Leap Leaf's Sites, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Service. In addition, we may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, profile photo, gender/sex, age or birthday, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, user names and e-mail and mail addresses. We may use this information to create a user profile and provide you Services. We may use your email address to contact you about your experience with our Sites and notify you about company news and promotions. Your gender/sex and birthday may be used to analyze user trends and target certain promotions. Your mail address may be used if we have merchandise or other physical promotional materials that we want to send to you.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets
Our products or Web sites may offer private messages, or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
If you choose to use a third party’s account connect to our community forums, for example, open ID account or social network account , the information you provide is tied to your third party provider. Probably You will need to contact third party directly in order to request removal of personal information from our community forum.
iOS and Android Platforms
When you use any of the Leap Leaf games or applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+ or some other third party), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends.
We may collect your location based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application. We will not share this information with any third party. If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the application may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from (Country specific).
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the Leap Leaf games you are playing.
Facebook Connect, Game Center, Twitter and Google+
You can log in to our site using sign-in services (“SN Service”) such as Facebook Connect , Apple’s Game Center, or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name, email address, and resume to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We may collect and record information through the SN Service in accordance with the policies and terms of that SN Service. The information we collect when you connect your user account to an SN Service may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) locale, city, state and country, (4) sex, (5) birth date, (6) email address, (7) profile picture or its URL, and (8) the SN Service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to Leap Leaf’s game(s).
We may collect your email address when you contact our customer service team, and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience with Leap Leaf games. Besides, we may notify you about company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by contacting us.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications, sending you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
Game Data Collection
Whenever you play our games, we collect anonymous data about all of your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files. This information may be associated with your player ID, IP address or device ID for the purpose of providing you our Services and improving them.
We may also acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service, (2) your participation in surveys regarding the Service or (3) your participation in a contest through the Service.
We may provide you the opportunity to participate in a contest through our Service. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these contests is voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
We use this information to notify winners and award prizes, to monitor traffic or personalize the Service. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these contests; that company is prohibited from using your users’ Personal Information for any other purpose.
A cookie is a small text file that we transfer to your computer and/or device, to identify a user's computer/device and to "remember" things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Service, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use.
- To allow us to recognize you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
- To allow our services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction);
- To allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions;
- To provide you with more customized Services, for example to provide our Services in the correct language;
- To obtain data which will allow us to understand how people are using our Services so that we can improve them.
You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
Third Party Services
We may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
How We Use Information
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- Create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
- Identify and suggest connections with other Leap Leaf users;
- Operate and improve our Service;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Leap Leaf and our selected partners;
- Enable you to communicate with other users; and
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Disclosure of Your information
- Leap Leaf does not share or sell your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from third parties, please contact that third party directly.
- Leap Leaf may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services includes analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Leap Leaf.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- Leap Leaf may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Leap Leaf takes reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the Information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers" from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access to Personal Information
If Your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete inaccuracies by making the change within your account settings or by contacting us.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, You can contact. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Leap Leaf is not directed or intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not register or send any Personal Information to us. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our systems as soon as possible.
We may transfer information that we collect about you to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or In the U.S or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Republic of China law, please note that you are transferring information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to the transfer of information to Republic of China, and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
If have any inquiry please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Leap Leaf Interactive Statement 2017